Man shot in front yard
OKLAHOMA CITY — Neighbors and police are trying to piece together what happened to a man in the front yard of his home.
Police suspect a domestic incident spiraled out of control.
Authorities responded to a shooting in the 1400 block of NE 20th about 1:00 a.m. Monday.
Police are looking for a grey Chevy Tahoe in connection with the incident.
Detectives believe the fight started between two men connected to the same woman; one is a boyfriend, one is an ex-boyfriend or an ex-husband with whom the involved woman has children.
Police say they were arguing over the kids.
According to police, the victim’s injuries are not life threatening.
The victim was treated at the hospital, and has been released.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse