Man stabbed in neighborhood
OKLAHOMA CITY — Early Monday morning, police responded to a call from a man who had been stabbed.
Police say it happened in a neighborhood in the 700 block of SW 56th Street.
When police found him, the man was unconscious.
Witnesses say his driver-side door was open, however the man’s blood was on the ground behind the vehicle.
The vehicle was damaged.
One the victim woke, police had difficulty getting information because of a language barrier.
No more information is available at this time.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns