FREE: Sales Tax Appreciation Day at the OKC Zoo
OKLAHOMA CITY — Tuesday is a FREE day at the Oklahoma City Zoo.
In honor of the 22nd anniversary of the sales tax that has paid for so many new improvements at the Oklahoma City Zoo, admission is free.
Passed by Oklahoma City citizens in 1990, the sales tax has made numerous capital improvements possible at the Zoo including Great EscApe, Cat Forest/Lion Overlook, the main entrance facility, the Canopy Food Court, Oklahoma Trails, the Children’s Zoo and the Elephant Habitat, officials said.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns