Massive warehouse fire fueled by hazardous chemicals
OKLAHOMA CITY — Hazmat crews responded to a massive fire that engulfed the Bullet Liner building Tuesday night.
Fire officials arrived just before 9:30 p.m. and reported multiple explosions inside the business located at the 2400 block of West I-40.
“The first crews reported several explosions on their arrival and reported heavy fire involvement in the inside,” OKC Fire Deputy Chief Marc Woodard said.
The business owner was on the scene to inform firefighters about the hazardous materials inside.
Streets around the building were blocked off as a precaution.
Firefighters said no one was inside the building at the time of the fire.
The cause is still under investigation.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'