Suspect misses deputy, crashes into home
OKLAHOMA CITY — A suspect in a high-speed chase almost hit a deputy head-on near Santa Fe South at S.E. 47th and S. Santa Fe Wednesday afternoon.
Seconds later the suspect, 40-year-old Nathaniel Sims, lost control of his car and crashed into a vacant mobile home at the corner of S.E. 56th Street and S. Shields.
Sims took off on foot and police caught him minutes later.
He was driving with a suspended license and will now face more charges including eluding police.Submit Your Photo
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse