Suspect misses deputy, crashes into home
OKLAHOMA CITY — A suspect in a high-speed chase almost hit a deputy head-on near Santa Fe South at S.E. 47th and S. Santa Fe Wednesday afternoon.
Seconds later the suspect, 40-year-old Nathaniel Sims, lost control of his car and crashed into a vacant mobile home at the corner of S.E. 56th Street and S. Shields.
Sims took off on foot and police caught him minutes later.
He was driving with a suspended license and will now face more charges including eluding police.Submit Your Photo
- WATCH: Possibly the best home Christmas light show EVER and it's right here in Oklahoma
- Naked, wet man found in guitar case near frozen pond in eastern Oklahoma
- Best Flight Ever: Canadian airliner made passengers' Christmas wishes come true
- UPDATE: Protesters stage mock oil spill outside Devon Tower, chain selves to revolving doors
- UPDATE: Colorado high school shooting suspect, a male student, found dead inside school