Man arrested in rape of 10-year-old girl
OKLAHOMA CITY — Police have made an arrest in the rape of a young girl.
Authorities say 29-year-old Juan Carlos Hernandez was arrested July 3 after the victim’s aunt reported the abuse.
The woman said her niece was “lashing out at other children and becoming more hostile,” according to the Oklahoma City police report.
Hernandez is accused of raping the girl over the course of three years, beginning when she was 7, police reported.
He is being held in the Oklahoma County jail with bail set at $150,000.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger