Man arrested in rape of 10-year-old girl
OKLAHOMA CITY — Police have made an arrest in the rape of a young girl.
Authorities say 29-year-old Juan Carlos Hernandez was arrested July 3 after the victim’s aunt reported the abuse.
The woman said her niece was “lashing out at other children and becoming more hostile,” according to the Oklahoma City police report.
Hernandez is accused of raping the girl over the course of three years, beginning when she was 7, police reported.
He is being held in the Oklahoma County jail with bail set at $150,000.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'