Pay It 4ward: July 18
This week’s Pay It 4ward recipient is Cole Daniel.
Daniel, 14, along with several friends saved their best friend’s life last week.
JR Kalmeyer jumped into a neighbor’s pool from the top of a slide.
Daniel and several friends jumped in to rescue Kalmeyer and called for help.
The friends stayed by Kalmeyer’s hospital bed while he healed from critical injuries.
“How do you say thank you for saving a life? Do you really ever really say thank you. The first thing I thought was Pay It 4ward with NewsChannel 4. I want to recognize who good kids who do something good.” said JR Kalmeyer.
Pay It 4Ward is a program through which KFOR-TV viewers can help someone they know who could use extra cash immediately.
Each week someone will receive $400 cash because one of their friends or co-workers wants to “Pay It 4Ward.”
Just send us your name and daytime telephone number below and you could be selected from our weekly Pay It 4Ward segment on KFOR-TV News Channel 4 every Wednesday at 10 p.m.
Here’s hoping you’ll be able to Pay It 4Ward!
Remember, you cannot nominate family members.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns