Police chase on Lake Hefner Parkway
OKLAHOMA CITY — Police chased a stolen car early Thursday morning.
About 3:45 a.m. an Oklahoma City Police officer tried to pull over a vehicle on suspicious it was stolen.
The chase started in the 8000 block of Lake Hefner Parkway, when the suspect vehicle refused to pull over.
Police say the chase continued at speeds of more than 100 mph.
The driver left the Parkway eastbound on Hefner Road and eventually tried to turn on Greystone.
That’s when the vehicle lost control, hit a curb and crashed.
Police say the suspect tried to run, but was arrested.
Another occupant was also arrested by police.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him