Police chase on Lake Hefner Parkway
OKLAHOMA CITY — Police chased a stolen car early Thursday morning.
About 3:45 a.m. an Oklahoma City Police officer tried to pull over a vehicle on suspicious it was stolen.
The chase started in the 8000 block of Lake Hefner Parkway, when the suspect vehicle refused to pull over.
Police say the chase continued at speeds of more than 100 mph.
The driver left the Parkway eastbound on Hefner Road and eventually tried to turn on Greystone.
That’s when the vehicle lost control, hit a curb and crashed.
Police say the suspect tried to run, but was arrested.
Another occupant was also arrested by police.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger