4 Your Child: Infant Parent Intervention Center
For more than five years, the Infant Parent Intervention Center has been helping parents become better parents.
Mandy Davenport, Executive Director of the Infant Parent Intervention Center stops by to tell us more about IPIC and a great opportunity coming up for families.
Families can visit their Health and Safety Fair Saturday from 9 a.m. until noon at Crossings Community Center.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online