4 Your Child: Infant Parent Intervention Center
For more than five years, the Infant Parent Intervention Center has been helping parents become better parents.
Mandy Davenport, Executive Director of the Infant Parent Intervention Center stops by to tell us more about IPIC and a great opportunity coming up for families.
Families can visit their Health and Safety Fair Saturday from 9 a.m. until noon at Crossings Community Center.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring