Driver killed in crash, teen injured
SPENCER, Okla. — Police responded to a fatality accident Thursday morning.
When the call came in about 3 a.m. authorities rushed to the scene at NE 36th and Post Road.
Crews arrived to find the driver of a pick-up truck dead.
There was an injured 13-year-old boy in the passenger seat.
Police believe the driver was traveling westbound on NE 36th when he left the roadway, over-corrected and sent the truck into a slide.
The pick-up hit a brick mailbox and killed the driver on impact.
The 13-year-old passenger was taken to the hospital.
Police believe the driver may have fallen asleep at the wheel.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts