How serious is whooping cough?
We have a closer look at what health authorities are calling the worst epidemic in the U.S. in more than 50 years.
In fact, whooping cough has already claimed one precious life here in Oklahoma.
Seven-week-old Aiden Smith, of Elk City, died last week after a battle with the illness.
Doctor Rose Sloat with Saint Anthony Hospital gives us a better idea of just how serious this disease really can be.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns