Norman pawn shop catches fire
NORMAN, Okla. — Norman fire crews rush to a commercial fire about 3 a.m. Friday.
The fire sparked at Grey and Porter, a block north of Main Street in east Norman.
When crews arrived there was heavy smoke and flames coming from the garage door of Pawn Plus Pawn Shop.
Firefighters got a handle on the fire in about ten minutes.
No injuries reported.
No word on how much damage the fire caused.
Crews are investigating a cause.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online