Local running group offers self defense class
EDMOND, Okla. — In response to recent attacks on female runners in the metro, a local women’s club hosted a forum to teach women self defense moves and safety tips.
RunHers partnered with Redline Jiu Jtsu in Edmond and held a free one hour seminar.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse