4 things banned at the Olympic Games
Breaking world records and achieving personal “bests” are all part of the Olympics.
Here are four surprising things athletes and fans can’t do at the games.
- You can’t share an internet connection.
The use of personal hotspots inside any venue is a great big no-no.
- You can’t play bagpipes.
It’s true. Any noise-making device including whistles, drums, rattles, bagpipes or those irritating vuvuzelas are banned from the venues.
- You can’t pay for anything using Mastercard.
Since Visa is an official sponsor, your Mastercard won’t work at the games.
- Unless you’re buying “fish and chips,” you can’t buy French fries from anyone other than another official sponsor, McDonalds.
- 'I blame both sides,' Oklahoma militia members join fight against feds
- Land Run reenactment takes a dangerous turn at Mustang elementary school
- A mother's love: Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter in Pit Bull attack
- Biological mother wants adopted son back from powerful family