4 things banned at the Olympic Games
Breaking world records and achieving personal “bests” are all part of the Olympics.
Here are four surprising things athletes and fans can’t do at the games.
- You can’t share an internet connection.
The use of personal hotspots inside any venue is a great big no-no.
- You can’t play bagpipes.
It’s true. Any noise-making device including whistles, drums, rattles, bagpipes or those irritating vuvuzelas are banned from the venues.
- You can’t pay for anything using Mastercard.
Since Visa is an official sponsor, your Mastercard won’t work at the games.
- Unless you’re buying “fish and chips,” you can’t buy French fries from anyone other than another official sponsor, McDonalds.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring