4 things banned at the Olympic Games
Breaking world records and achieving personal “bests” are all part of the Olympics.
Here are four surprising things athletes and fans can’t do at the games.
- You can’t share an internet connection.
The use of personal hotspots inside any venue is a great big no-no.
- You can’t play bagpipes.
It’s true. Any noise-making device including whistles, drums, rattles, bagpipes or those irritating vuvuzelas are banned from the venues.
- You can’t pay for anything using Mastercard.
Since Visa is an official sponsor, your Mastercard won’t work at the games.
- Unless you’re buying “fish and chips,” you can’t buy French fries from anyone other than another official sponsor, McDonalds.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online