Lose wrinkles without surgery
As the baby boomer population ages, more and more Americans are searching for the secret to looking younger as you grow older.
Now dermatologists say they have a new weapon in the war on wrinkles…and it doesn’t involve surgery, Evolsatin.
So what’s the price tag for looking younger?
This procedure runs about $2,500.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online