DUI driver crashes into liquor store
OKLAHOMA CITY — A driver plowed his vehicle into a liquor store near SW 119th and Western.
About 2 a.m. police responded to the 12000 block of South Western and found a man in his car and a huge hole in the side of a building.
Police say the suspect jumped a curb and crashed into the building as he was trying to turn around.
The man told police after the accident he backed up, surveyed the damage and waited for police to arrive.
No injures were reported.
The driver was arrested on suspicion of DUI.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online