4 the Weekend: Olympic fun in Okla.
We’re gearing up 4 the Weekend with ideas that have an Olympic theme.
There are tons of things to do and places to stay in Oklahoma City, Duncan and Pawnee.
Oklahoma Tourism and Recreation’s Sandy Pantlik stopped by to give us the details.
Pay homage to Jim Thorpe at the Jim Thorpe Association and Hall of Fame Museum
A great spot to see Olympic athletes and Paralympic athletes in training is on the Oklahoma River in the Boathouse District.
With our heat, we’d be remiss if we didn’t give a few “cooling off” suggestions.
White Water Bay is another cool spot in a hot summer.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse