KD and Harden join late night
NEW YORK, NY — The Olympians are home from London.
Two of the three OKC Thunder superstars on Team USA joined Jimmy Fallon on late night TV Monday night.
Kevin Durant and James Harden made a stop on the show to show off their Olympic gold medals.
They talked with Fallon about the Olympics and what it feels like to win gold.
Congrats to Durant, Harden and Russell Westbrook who also played for Team USA.
Also, congratulations to silver medalist Serge Ibaka who played for Spain.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring