World Neighbors honors dignity
OKLAHOMA CITY — World Neighbors and KFOR have an ongoing partnership recognizing individuals and groups with the Dignity Award.
Ali Meyer talks with Erin Engelke of World Neighbors about the upcoming awards.
Larry Bross, CEO of City Care along with Abigail and Madison Utz, founders of Sow Love Zambia, talk about their organizations and being honored by the Dignity Award.
A Journey Around the World celebration is coming up September 21st 5 p.m. at the OKC Farmers’ Market.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him