General Motors recalls 250,000 SUVs
DETROIT, Mich. — General Motors is recalling various GM and Isuzu vehicles because of a potential fire hazard.
GM says the recall involves about 250,000 mid-size SUVs sold in 20 states and Washignton D.C.
The problem is related to moisture that can get inside the driver’s door and lead to a short circuit.
GM says that could cause the power locks and windows to fail.
In very rare cases, the company says it could cause an electrical fire.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger