Thunderstruck, KD dazzles crowd at movie premiere
OKLAHOMA CITY — What a summer it has been for Thunder star Kevin Durant.
First he won a gold medal at the London Olympic Games.
Now, he is starring in a new feature-length film.
Sunday night, KD welcomed crowds to Harkins Bricktown Theater for the premiere of his new film, Thunderstruck.
Durant was among those walking the red carpet for his film debut.
He plays himself in the movie, and says acting is a much different profession than basketball.
Hundreds of Oklahomans came out to support Durant.
Barry Switzer and Governor Mary Fallin also attended the premiere.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him