Tips to avoid West Nile
It’s on track to be the worst outbreak of the West Nile virus ever in the United States.
Here in Oklahoma, 62 people have been hospitalized and four people have died from the virus.
Oklahoma is one of five states that represent 75-percent of all West Nile cases in the United States.
Texas has half of the reported cases.
Dr. Courtney Swartz with the Oklahoma City Clinic discussed the disease that has a lot of folks avoiding their backyards.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts