Toddler shot with gun inside his home
OKLAHOMA CITY — Police said a small boy is dead after being shot and killed by a gun inside his home.
It happened just after 5 p.m. Saturday at the Carriage Square Apartments off of I-240 near Western Ave.
“He was killed by a single gunshot to the head,” OKC Police Lt. Arthur Gregory said.
Neighbors tell us he was 3 years old.
Investigators said the father was home with the child at the time of the incident.
Police have not released the name of the boy or how he was shot.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger