Bomb squad investigates suspicious package in south OKC
OKLAHOMA CITY — The bomb squad is investigating a suspicious device in south Oklahoma City Tuesday afternoon.
Authorities said OKC officers were assisting Norman police with arrests at a home on the 2600 block of S.W. 23rd St. near S. Agnew Ave. when they noticed a device authorities determined to be “suspicious.”
Police called in the bomb squad to check out what they found in the home.
Authorities have asked the media to stay away from the scene because, they say, some frequencies emitted from our equipment could set off the device if it really is an explosive.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him