Doctors raise prostate cancer awareness
Next week begins Prostate Cancer Awareness month and doctors want you to be well-informed about the disease and how it can be treated.
Here to discuss prostate cancer treatment options is Dr. Sameer Keole, medical director of ProCure Proton Therapy Center in Oklahoma City.
Dr. Keole talks about the risk factors in prostate cancer and the different treatment options.
ProCure and INTEGRIS is going to be hosting prostate clinics:
- INTEGRIS Cancer Institute of Oklahoma
- “Making sense of prostate cancer treatments”
- Tuesday, Sept. 11
- 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Tours of INTEGRIS Cancer Institute of Oklahoma and ProCure Proton Therapy Center following the presentation
For more information on proton therapy and the Oklahoma center, visit www.procure.com/ok.
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle