Doctors raise prostate cancer awareness
Next week begins Prostate Cancer Awareness month and doctors want you to be well-informed about the disease and how it can be treated.
Here to discuss prostate cancer treatment options is Dr. Sameer Keole, medical director of ProCure Proton Therapy Center in Oklahoma City.
Dr. Keole talks about the risk factors in prostate cancer and the different treatment options.
ProCure and INTEGRIS is going to be hosting prostate clinics:
- INTEGRIS Cancer Institute of Oklahoma
- “Making sense of prostate cancer treatments”
- Tuesday, Sept. 11
- 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Tours of INTEGRIS Cancer Institute of Oklahoma and ProCure Proton Therapy Center following the presentation
For more information on proton therapy and the Oklahoma center, visit www.procure.com/ok.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him