Substitute arrested for relationship with teen
HELENA, Okla.—An Oklahoma substitute teacher is facing five felony charges after allegedly having a relationship with a 15-year-old.
Makayla Redding, 34, was arraigned Thursday on multiple counts, including two counts of lewd molestation and one count of forcible sodomy.
According to court documents, Redding told investigators she and the teen began texting and exchanging sexually explicit pictures and videos last May.
The boy’s mother found the messages and reported them to authorities.
Redding was a substitute teacher at Timberlake Public Schools but not where the teen attended class.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom