Shannon Miller raising awareness about ovarian cancer
America’s most decorated Olympic gymnast, Shannon Miller, is raising awareness about ovarian cancer in a new series of public service announcements.
Shannon faced a daunting challenge almost two years ago when she was diagnosed with an ovarian cyst that required surgery and chemotherapy.
Shannon was so busy with her young son, Rocco, and her fitness company that she almost canceled the appointment that resulted in her diagnosis.
She stopped by to talk with us about her new effort to spread the word about ovarian cancer.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring