Orphan Love Mud Run to raise money for adoption
ADA, Okla. — A non-profit organization is organizing a mud run to raise money for families considering adopting or fostering a child.
Co-founders of the non-profit “It’s a Child’s Life” Jason a Joely O’Neal talk with NewsChannel 4′s Ali Meyer about the upcoming event.
The Orphan Love Mud Run is a 5K run with obstacles.
All proceeds will go to families who are trying to adopt the 147 million orphans around the world.
The run is scheduled for Saturday September 29th at 8:30 a.m. in Ada.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online