Orphan Love Mud Run to raise money for adoption
ADA, Okla. — A non-profit organization is organizing a mud run to raise money for families considering adopting or fostering a child.
Co-founders of the non-profit “It’s a Child’s Life” Jason a Joely O’Neal talk with NewsChannel 4′s Ali Meyer about the upcoming event.
The Orphan Love Mud Run is a 5K run with obstacles.
All proceeds will go to families who are trying to adopt the 147 million orphans around the world.
The run is scheduled for Saturday September 29th at 8:30 a.m. in Ada.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him