4 Your Children: Money lessons
Your children learn a lot about handling money by watching what you do, for better or for worse.
Chores, allowance and piggy banks all help drive home the value of a dollar.
It’s also important to make those money lessons age appropriate.
CPA and money advisor Eric Johnson stopped by to talk about some money principles for each age group and has some ideas for driving home the points.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him