House fire causes $6,000 in damage
OKLAHOMA CITY — A house fire sparked about 9 p.m. Wednesday in the 3400 block of S.W. 51st St.
The neighborhood is in the area of I-44 and S.W. 59th St.
Crews arrived to flames shooting from the back of the home.
The residents were home at the time of the fire and made it out safely.
Crews think a faulty clothes dryer shorted and started the fire.
The damage to the home is estimated to be about $6,000.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'