“F” as in Fat Study
“F” as in Fat Study: Oklahoma is currently hosting an obesity rate of 31.1 percent among adults and, according to this new report, will likely reach a crippling rate of 66.4 percent by the year 2030, which is not only an obvious threat to our health but also a threat to our economic well-being.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns