“F” as in Fat Study
“F” as in Fat Study: Oklahoma is currently hosting an obesity rate of 31.1 percent among adults and, according to this new report, will likely reach a crippling rate of 66.4 percent by the year 2030, which is not only an obvious threat to our health but also a threat to our economic well-being.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger