Man dies after overnight fight in OKC
OKLAHOMA CITY — Police said a man who was badly beaten overnight in southwest Oklahoma City has died.
Authorities haven’t released the victim’s name but have confirmed he died at a local hospital.
When officers arrived to S.W. 41st St. and S. McKinley, they found the man unresponsive.
Another man on the scene was taken into custody but investigators said they aren’t sure if he is the man responsible for the beating.
Police said they are waiting on the medical examiner to rule on the man’s cause of death.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'