Allergy Alert: Allergy sufferers stay indoors
OKLAHOMA CITY — The Oklahoma Allergy and Asthma Clinic is sending out an alert, letting allergy suffers know about the very high levels of Cedar Elm.
Official said this is an extreme exposure situation.
Doctors said those sensitive to pollen can expect severe symptoms.
They recommend those with more serious allergies stay indoors as much as possible.
This is especially important if a person has pollen sensitivity or allergic bronchial asthma.
MORE INFO: Get more allergy info from www.oklahomaallergy.com
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'