Police look for suspects, motive in murder
OKLAHOMA CITY — Police are busy looking for answers in the city’s latest homicide while searching for suspects.
Bullets sprayed a home in the 3200 block of Fonshill Ave. Saturday afternoon, killing the man inside.
Officers said the victim’s friend quickly put him in a vehicle and headed towards the hospital.
However, first responders stopped them just a few blocks away from N.E. 36th St. and Prospect.
OKC Police Lt. Jim Miller said, “Halfway there, we found them and EMSA transported him from there.”
Crime scene tape was draped around two locations as investigators looked for evidence to the crime.
Authorities said they do not have a motive or suspect description at this time but are speaking with several witnesses.
Lt. Miller said, “We’re not real sure on suspect information yet; we’re early into it. Investigators just arrived a short while ago so we’re going from there.”
If you have any information on the crime, call police.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse