In Your Corner: Down Dog for a cause
OKLAHOMA CITY — A popular local band is teaming up with a yoga instructor to help raise money for a mother-of-two fighting for her life.
All proceeds go to Stacey Slaton, who is fighting stage-four liver cancer.
Thursday, Yoga at Tiffany’s is offering a level 1 class at 5:30 p.m. for beginners and intermediate yogis.
Tiffany is also offering Vinyasa Flow 2 class at 6 p.m. for the intermediate and advanced levels Friday evening.
Friday, there’s also a benefit party planned for Yoga at Tiffany’s. It kicks off at 7 p.m. The urban soul duo of Born In November featuring C-PLUS will feed your soul.
Appetizers and drinks provided by: Rococo, Iguana Lounge, Cafe 7 and Bin 73.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'