Harrah PD: Sex offender caught living near school
HARRAH, Okla. — A convicted sex offender is now in custody after police said he was caught living near a school.
Mark Little, 53, is accused of violating a law that prohibits sex offenders from living within 2,000 feet of a school.
“He is living within a green zone which is an area off limits,” Harrah police officer Phil Stewart said.
Harrah Police said they believe Little was living in a home just a few blocks away from Harrah Middle School.
Little was previously convicted of lewd molestation and failure to register as a sex offender.
Police said Little gave conflicting information about where he was living.
Investigators aren’t sure how long he was living in the house near the middle school.
He was booked into the Oklahoma County jail.
His bond was set at $2,000.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring