Students speak against bullying after Stillwater teen takes life
STILLWATER, Okla. — Students are taking to the internet to speak out against bullying after 13-year-old Cade Poulos shot himself at Stillwater Jr. High Wednesday morning before school.
One teen posted an anti-bullying video on his YouTube channel NooBiShNINjA58, after hearing about Poulos’ suicide.
Earlier Wednesday morning the Facebook page “RIP Cade Poulos” was started in memory of the Stillwater 8th grader.
We all hope your [sic] in a better place.
We all broke down and cried when we heard the gun shot.
I hope people realize now that Bullying is NOT acceptable, and it hurts people in every way. Little words hurt. We know what you experienced. But we all love you, your [sic] in our prayers…”
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him