Memorial fund for Stillwater student’s family
STILLWATER, Okla. — According to the RIP Cade Poulos Facebook page, a memorial fund has been set up for the family who lost their 13-year-old son, Cade Poulos, to suicide Wednesday morning.
“A Cade Poulos Memorial Fund has been set up at Stillwater National Bank to help the family with expenses. Beyond losing their beloved son and brother, the family will have many expenses associated with this tragedy. Please consider blessing the family by helping them during this tragic time.”
Stillwater National Bank
308 S. Main
Stillwater, OK 74074
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring