IYC Update: Tree trimmer admits fault
OKLAHOMA CITY – First a large tree limb smashed through Tom King’s roof.
Then the tree trimming company that caused the accident wouldn’t pay for repairs.
Owner Travis Keating told us he was on the verge of filing bankruptcy.
He said, “I communicated to the Kings that I was extremely broke and I had every intention of paying them.”
Well wouldn’t you know, our phone call worked!
A week later, Tom had his cash and an apology.
“It turned out he’s not a bad man. He just fell on some hard times,” Tom said.
The tree trimmer’s not off the hook just yet.
He intends to have Tom’s ceiling patched soon.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom