Local filmmaker released new Halloween movie
OKLAHOMA CITY — A local filmmaker is releasing a new movie on Friday.
Felix Matos is usually working with paint and canvas, but is showcasing a new talent: moviemaking.
NewsChannel4′s Kent Ogle talks with Matos and John “Count Gregore” Ferguson about the project.
The movie is titled Pumpken and opens Friday at The Parrish in the plaza district near NW 16th and Indiana.
Pumpken starts at 7 p.m.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him