Bigfoot in Okla.
OKLAHOMA CITY — A well-known forensic artist is showing off his “lighter” side.
Chances are you’ve seen the work of artist Harvey Pratt.
For 42 years he’s helped detectives solve criminal and murder cases by creating witness sketches and reconstructing faces from human remains.
He’s also a Native American artist and was named the Red Earth 2005 “honored one.”
But did you know he’s also got a thing for Bigfoot?
A special exhibit opens Thursday night at Science Museum Oklahoma surrounding an old mystery even he can’t solve.
You’ll be able to see the artwork until February.
Bigfoot Reception and Opening
Science Museum Oklahoma
Thursday 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse