UPDATE: Teen found in MWC ditch my have shot self
MIDWEST CITY, Okla. — Police are investigating a Midwest City shooting after they found a teen bleeding in a ditch Thursday morning.
Midwest City Assistant Chief Sid Porter is now saying the teen shot in the upper thigh may have shot himself.
Authorities originally said a black Cadillac pulled up and a suspect shot the 19 year old near N.E. 23rd St. and Shady Nook near N. Douglas.
Porter said they are not searching for suspects at this time.
Police said the victim’s name will not be released until the investigation is completed.
Porter said the teen may face charges including filing a false police report.
The teen’s condition is unknown at this time.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him