Up to 50 cars involved in Florida pile-up
SARASOTA, Fla. – Florida traffic officials have a big mess on their hands.
They said up to 50 cars, including a semi carrying a non-hazardous liquid, could be involved in a pile-up on I-75 near Sarasota, Fla.
It’s not yet clear how this chain-reaction crash began.
Emergency crews are on the scene checking for injuries.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him