FOUND: Woman abducted, police searching for suspect
OKLAHOMA CITY — Police have found the missing woman allegedly abducted by her boyfriend during a domestic dispute.
Police were called to a trailer home in the 1400 block of Windsurf Way early Monday morning.
The neighborhood is in the area of N.W. 10th st. and Overholser.
Police believe the victim, Candace Copeland, was taken by a man she had been in a relationship with, George Washington.
The victim is described as an Asian woman, 5’2″ 103 pounds.
Officers said they believe the suspect broke into her trailer, took the woman and a shotgun and left the scene.
The suspect was believed to be driving a white 1994 four-door Oldsmobile.
Police said the suspect has spent time in jail but wouldn’t say for what.
The couple was found about 8 a.m.
Washington now faces charges for kidnapping, burglary and a weapons charge.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns