OSBI investigates after inmate dies in Kingfisher jail
KINGFISHER, Okla. — The OSBI is investigating after an inmate died in the Kingfisher County Jail.
William David Mallory, 38, was found dead inside his cell Monday evening about 8 p.m.
Authorities said this could be a possible case of murder; they are waiting on the medical examiner’s office to determine how he died.
Mallory was arrested for shoplifting Sept. 24.
Kingfisher authorities said he was housed in a cell open to a common area for the inmates during the day.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns