Family escapes burning home
OKLAHOMA CITY — Firefighters rushed to a house fire in southeast Oklahoma City about 3:30 a.m. Friday.
The fire broke in the 5000 block of South Briarwood Drive.
When crews arrived they found heavy smoke and flames shooting from the garage.
A man and his wife and their four-month-old baby escaped the fire, as well as the family’s six dogs.
The garage of the home and been converted to a closet, and that’s where the fire started.
The damage was contained to that area of the home.
The fire is under investigation.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns