House fire in NE Oklahoma City
OKLAHOMA CITY — Fire crews raced to a house fire in northeast Oklahoma City about 3:50 a.m. Tuesday in the area of NE 46th and Diana.
Crews arrived to a home fully engulfed in flames.
Firefighters fought the fire from the outside because they were concerned the structure might collapse.
The house is reportedly vacant.
There may have been homeless people living inside.
The cause is under investigation.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring