VIDEO: Self defense or out of line?
WARNING: Some audiences may consider this video violent and graphic. Contains explicit language.
CLEVELAND, Ohio — A woman verbally attacks a Cleveland bus driver and what happens next… well, you don’t see it everyday.
The bus driver punches the woman in the face.
Was the driver justified?
Did the bus driver act in self defense or was he out of line?
Should either face charges?
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him