Bomb threat evacuates Texas A&M, classes canceled
COLLEGE STATION, Texas — A bomb threat has caused an evacuation at Texas A&M University just before noon Friday.
According to Texas A&M’s website, officials have issued a “Code Maroon,” canceling classes for the day and activities until further notice.
Authorities have asked students to leave on foot, not in their vehicles.
Emergency officials have not given any more information about the bomb threat.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online