Bomb threat evacuates Texas A&M, classes canceled
COLLEGE STATION, Texas — A bomb threat has caused an evacuation at Texas A&M University just before noon Friday.
According to Texas A&M’s website, officials have issued a “Code Maroon,” canceling classes for the day and activities until further notice.
Authorities have asked students to leave on foot, not in their vehicles.
Emergency officials have not given any more information about the bomb threat.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'