OU asking fans to “stripe” the stadium
The OU Athletics Department is encouraging all attending the OU-Notre Dame football game to don either Crimson or Cream depending on their seat location inside Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium.
Fans located in even-numbered sections are encouraged to wear crimson-colored gear and fans in odd-numbered sections should wear white.
OU students are asked to wear crimson.
Everyone at the game will get a commemorative OU/Notre Dame rally towel.
Kickoff is 7 p.m.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich